As seen in
“Um, THIRTY different types of fruit and veg?! But my kid will barely eat two, let alone thirty!”
Then lady, you are going to absolutely LOVE this online mini-course.
I know how frustrating it can be when your child only eats the same few foods, and refuses to try anything new...
I know how guilty it can make you feel when you have to resort to toast or cereal or pouches every night, just to get your child to eat *something*...
And I know how utterly defeating it can feel to scrape yet another plate of untouched food into the bin...
So, in this mini course, I’m going to show you simple, fast, DELICIOUS techniques to secretly turbocharge your child’s meals with fibre-rich fruit and vegetables at breakfast, lunch and dinner…
…even if they’re a fussy eater, even if you’re not a confident cook, and even if you’re super busy and want to spend less time in the kitchen. (Um, me too!)
The end result?
You’ll have a thriving little kid who’s *happily* eating a huge range of plants each week, who has a flourishing microbiome, and who’s immune system is virtually bulletproof.
Watch in awe as your formerly fussy eater starts gobbling up these fibre-rich meals, and thank me later when you see a huge improvement in their behaviour, their sleep, their energy levels and digestion, as well as those non-stop runny noses and recurring infections.
Oh, and PS, you and your partner will start to experience these benefits too. #winnerwinnerchicken&vegdinner!
COME FIND OUT EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT IN THIS MINI COURSE
Designed by a busy mum for busy mums, you’ll learn simple, easy strategies, recipes, and cooking techniques that can make *such* a difference to your child’s immunity.
It’s four live online sessions, 30-45 minutes each, spread over four days.
And the stuff you’ll learn will change how you feed your family forever.
We kick off Monday 21st of August
… and it's only $17!
Leyla saw a huge difference in her kids within *days* of cooking these recipes
“You won't believe what a change I've seen in the last few days with my kids!!! 1) My daughter's anxiety has almost completely disappeared! You have literally saved our sanity, 2) Our littlest son's constant runny nose and wet cough has pretty much gone! And 3) I have soooo much more energy. I have enough energy to cook and I'm more patient with my beautiful family. Thank you! Xx”
Here’s The Goodness coming your way
day 1FAST-START IMMUNITY WORKSHOP
We kick things off with the essential stuff that every mum needs to know about how food, fibre and immunity are so connected. This fun session won’t just give you massive confidence in the kitchen, it will change the way you feed your family — for good!
day 2Fast, nourishing BREAKFASTS
It’s the first of our 3 x cooking demos! We’re starting with yummy, nutrient-dense brekkies that will help your kid stay energised throughout the day, and fill their tum with fibre-rich goodness from the get-go. Best of all? They can all be prepared in 5 minutes flat! 🙌
day 3LUNCHBOX Revolution
Learn my game-changing system for planning and prepping nutritious lunch boxes that takes 10 minutes each day, that does away with the standard toxic fare, and replaces it with yummy, diverse meals and snacks that will ALWAYS get eaten.
day 4Turbocharged DINNERS
On our final day, you’ll discover: a secret ingredient that can 20x the nutrition in every meal, the last minute add-ons that will radically boost the gut-loving goodness on your kid’s plate, and the simple but genius ways to amp up the veggie content of your cooking in ways that kids won’t even notice!
The strategies you’ll learn will save you time in the kitchen (and $ on your grocery bill), all while getting more fibre and nutrients into your family and boosting their immunity like never before.
And here’s the proof:
Since my kids have eaten this way (for 7 years plus), they’ve never had to take antibiotics. And my youngest has never ever had them.
Never… let that sink in for a minute!
They’ve also had remarkably few days off school. Like, hardly ever.
This can be your kids too.
Mums have told me time and again that this approach to food and eating has changed their lives and transformed their kid’s health.
So if fewer days off sick from school or daycare would feel like a miracle right now, you can’t afford to miss this training!
Get the genius techniques and kid-approved recipes to help your child hit their
“30 a week”
...even if they’re a fussy eater who’s barely eating any fruit and veg right now.
You won’t believe the difference!
Right now, only $17
All recipes are dairy, wheat, egg, tree nut and sugar free.
And in the live demos, I’ll share how to make these meals allergy friendly for your family’s unique needs. (So whether you’re dealing with low salicylates, avoiding histamines, or something else, I’ve got you covered!)
I want to put the power back into your hands
As mums, we have such a unique opportunity to influence our kid’s health, and it breaks my heart that so few parents know the simple, easy steps that can have such a massive impact on their child’s health outcomes, both now and in the future.
Come learn exactly how to reclaim your power & set your family up for a lifetime of robust health & bullet proof immunity!
… and it's only $17!
NICOLE SAW THE HEALTH OF HER ENTIRE FAMILY IMPROVE.
"Sharon just inspires action and has made a huge impact on my journey as a mum and to our family. Listening to her talks and following her strategies and recipes has improved the health and wellbeing of my whole family."
By the end of this training,
you’ll see big and immediate
changes in your child:
you’ll see big
and immediate changes in
- Supercharged immunity — say goodbye to snotty noses, recurring infections and endless sick days off school
- Improved digestion and bowel function (your kid will be ‘going’ daily — as they should!)
- An increased chance in resolving food intolerances and allergies, as well as atopic conditions like hayfever, eczema and asthma. (Yep, ALL these issues can be improved through nutrition!)
- Better concentration and focus, so your kids can perform at daycare and school and have the fuel they need to get through their busy day.
- More energy for active play and sports (which triggers a whole cascade of secondary health benefits)
- Improved behaviour, fewer meltdowns, better results at school and overall happier kids. (So many of our participants are SHOCKED at the difference a few simple dietary tweaks can make!)
- Better sleep. When your child’s day is no longer defined by energy highs and lows, they’ll naturally wind down at night time for a delicious deep sleep (which means more Netflix time for you! #winning)
And as a huge side-bonus, you’ll experience these same benefits too. But it doesn’t stop there...
- If you find cooking a drag, this training will totally inspire you to get back in the kitchen and get really excited about what your child eats.
- The techniques you’ll learn will mean less time in the kitchen, fewer trips to the grocery store, less food wastage, and a smaller grocery bill.
- And you’ll be able to radically reduce your “mum guilt”. If you feel a nagging worry that your kids aren’t getting enough veggies or variety, or that you should be setting them up with better eating habits, then what you’ll learn here will give you the peace of mind that you’re raising a child with robust health and immunity, and setting them up for a lifetime of wellness.
If you and your kids are OVER eating the same boring foods at every meal,
If figuring out what to cook feels like groundhog day,
And if you’re sick of feeling like you’re not doing enough for your child’s health,
THEN THIS TRAINING CAN CHANGE THE GAME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
… and it's only $17!
NATALIE WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE RECIPES
"I decided to join your Challenge and was blown away by the immune boosting, gut healing recipes you shared… and also the time and knowledge you so generously gave us. I have now managed to sneak in 9 vegetables in my daughter’s Bolognese, you have me sneaking things like baby spinach and chia seeds into her smoothies... you have literally changed my whole way of thinking and have given me something positive to work with and hold onto. Whatever the future brings for my daughter’s allergies, she’s going to lead a more healthy and fulfilling life because of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”