Amaze balls, bliss balls, vitality balls – whatever you want to call them, these balls are great! Using raw cacao and dates these goodies are refined sugar-free, full of antioxidants and healthy fats that you and your kids will love. Plus they are a breeze to make, so what’s not to love!
Store these babies in the freezer and when you fancy a pop of delicious goodness remove from the freezer and enjoy. They just take minutes to thaw. They are also a great boost of energy if you need a little encouragement to go to the gym. This recipe is so adaptable. Try adding alternative ingredients such as flaxseeds, LSA, ground goji berries. Or for a protein boost add hemp seeds or powder.
12 – 16 bite size balls
- 1 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/3 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of shredded coconut add more if you like a stronger flavour
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon of seeds e.g. chia, hemp seeds
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor until well combined ready for rolling.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls.
- Optional: Roll balls into shredded coconut, cacao, crushed hazelnuts, almonds, sesame seeds or whatever takes your fancy. Or simply leave them as they are.
Allergy Information: Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soy Free. Contains Tree Nuts.
Leave a Comment