This is the only vinegarette recipe you’ll ever need. Perfect for any simple salad. I like to make a jar and keep it in the fridge, so half the work is already done when it comes time to make a quick mid-week salad.
Store-bought salad dressings contain a lot of hidden sugar. In comparison, this one is just sweetened with a bit of maple syrup, which has beautiful additional minerals and nutrients.
1 small jar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a jar or liquid measuring cup and whisk very well to combine.
- Transfer to an airtight jar and store in the fridge for up to one week.