Use your leftover spaghetti bolognaise to make these delicious squares for an easy to eat lunch box treat.
Many recipes add a cup of grated cheddar cheese. But if you can’t have dairy a clever product called Nutritional Yeast does the trick. Nutritional yeast is full of B vitamins and makes a great cheese replacer thanks to its parmesan like flavour.
Don’t be precious about getting the exact quantities right. If you have more leftover spaghetti bolognaise just add an extra egg. Too easy!
And if you need an awesome Spag Bol recipe you’ve come to the right place. This recipe is packed full of flavour and goodness. Get the recipe here >>
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup homemade bolognaise sauce
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F and lightly grease a muffin tray. Alternatively line a square baking tin with parchment paper for slices.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and give it a good mix before scooping into muffin wholes filling to the top, or pouring into the baking tin.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until set. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tins. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Suitable from 12 months onwards.
Allergy information: Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free. Contains eggs.