These Christmas Grinch fruit kababs are so fun for the kids, easy to make and are a great healthier alternative to all of the decadent desserts during the holidays. You have the option of using bananas or marshmallows for the hats, both look great. You can make your own homemade marshamallows using gelatin, water and honey or if you’re buying these, look for a quality product with minimal ingredients like the Dandies all natural vanilla marshmallows. All you need are skewers, 3 ingredients and some little helpers.
Christmas Grinch Fruit Kebabs
- 8 large marshmallows or two bananas, sliced
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 2 punnets / (24) large fresh strawberries
- 24 green grapes
- 24 wooden skewers
- Slice large marshmallows into thirds or slice bananas if using.
- Slice the tops of the strawberries and have all your ingredients on the bench.
- Now you're ready to make the kebabs. Start by threading a grape on the skewer, followed by a slice of marshmallow, then strawberry (large side first) and top with mini marshmallow (if using).
- Chill in the fridge until ready to eat.
Allergy Information: Dairy free, Wheat free, Gluten free, Egg free, Tree nut free. Vegetarian, Vegan. May contain allergens such as soy. Check food labels.
Leave a Comment