These salmon steaks are fresh, simple and packed with flavour. This is a perfect meal to whip up during the manic mid week rush and will be enjoyed by all. My two boys who are 4 and 1 years old love it. Serve with an avocado mixed green salad or for something a bit more filling my roasted vegetable quinoa salad.
I make a double batch of the quinoa salad and use it for leftovers during the week for lunch served with a fried egg. ‘ so good.
- 4 salmon steaks
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C while you prepare your salmon.
- Prepare the salmon fillets by placing them on a baking tray and topping them with minced garlic, ground paprika, seasoning and olive oil.
- Using your hands coat the mixture evenly over the salmon and pop in the oven for 10 -12 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with an avocado green mixed salad or my roasted vegetable quinoa salad.
Allergy Information: Dairy Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free.