Baked Ham with Orange and Mustard Glaze
- 1 whole leg of ham
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon dried cloves
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- In a small bowl, combine grated orange zest, orange juice, mustard, sugar and cinnamon and mix well with a spoon. Set aside.
- Remove the skin from ham and discard. Now the ham is ready to score into 2cm diamond shapes with a sharpe knife.
- Press a clove into the centre of each diamond shape. Then spread glaze with a basting brush evenly all over the ham.
- Bake for up to 2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
Allergy Information: Dairy Free, Wheat free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free.
Leave a Comment