With Easter only a hop, skip and a jump away, I wanted to jump in quickly and share with you some of our favourite allergy-friendly Easter egg brands and how to get them in time for the holidays.
I know it’s challenging and fustrating for us families that need or want to avoid dairy, soy, and other allergens so I’ve done the research so you can enjoy Easter worry and FOMO free.
These highly vetted Easter Egg picks have been narrowed down to be:
- Allergy-friendly (dairy free, soy free, vegan, etc) though always check labels carefully
- Low on additives, colours and refined sugars
- GMO, Australian-made, and organic (where possible)
- Affordable and accessible
- Pass the taste test (yes it’s been fun)!
Biome has a great range of ethical and allergy-friendly Easter gifts. So if you’re a one stop shop kind of person, wanting fun eggs for the kids and something a little more sophisticated for yourself, then Biome has a number of delicious options.
My Top Picks at Biome are:
Moo Free Organic Dairy Free Eater Egg – This vegan and dairy free alternative to milk chocolate Easter Eggs is simply delicious and perfect for kids or adults. It’s dairy, soy, gluten, and palm oil free. Hard to resist at $15.95
Loving Earth Mylk Chocolate Creme Eggs – Limited edition, this twin pack is amazing value at $13.95. Choose from raspberry creme filling or mint and dark chocolate. These are dairy, gluten, refined sugar free, and GMO free. Not suitable for those with tree nut allergies.
Pana Organic Vegan Caramel Chocolate – A smooth and creamy, dairy and gluten-free vegan caramel chocolate Easter egg. This has a hint of salt for a caramel toffee inspired treat. All these for $12.95. You can find Pana Easter treats also at Woolworths, Big W, Target and independent grocers like IGA.
Bonvita Vegan N Organic – Solid Vegan white chocolate Easter egg halves, topped with a sprinkle of freeze-dried raspberries. Handmade, organic, and delicious, these are great for sharing over the Easter holiday or secretly stashing away for yourself! Pretty good for $12.95.
Allergy Free Club members remember your membership discount with our partner Biome at check out for money off >>
Other Top Easter Chocolate Picks:
- The Cruelty Free Shop: Offers a large variety of Easter treats to meet everyone’s dietary needs.
- Moo Free: Dairy, gluten, and soy free, and did we say delicious!
- Sweet William: We love them because they don’t use GMOs, artificial colours, or preservatives in their chocolates and their products are free from dairy, gluten, tree nut, and trans fat. You will find their products in supermarkets, Big W, Aldi, and local health food shops.
Remember, while we have vetted these, please do check the labels. If you need any support on reading food labels, you can click our Mum’s Friendly Guide To Reading Food Labels.
Leave a Comment