So, you've got a lot on your plate.
Let’s face it: when your child has allergies, life can be pretty full on...
For starters, the time in the kitchen can feel endless. There’s one meal for the allergy kid, another for the fussy eater, and — if you get to it — something for you.
Then there’s all the doctor’s appointments, the endless trips to the grocery store, the hours spent googling their latest mystery symptom, the conflicting information to sort through, and the ever-present worry that your little one is missing out on all the best parts of childhood.
It’s a LOT.
And it’s easy to end up feeling exhausted, isolated, and like you might explode at any minute.
It makes you wonder…
Is this how things are going to be forever?
From one ‘Allergy Mum’ to another, from the bottom of my heart, the answer is NO!
Life might feel exhausting right now, but it doesn’t have to stay that way.
Things can get better — and so much faster than you think, especially when you’ve got 3 key tools up your sleeve:
- Access to a whole stash of recipes, meal plans, and kitchen shortcuts created SPECIFICALLY for mums like YOU and kids like YOURS.
- Health advice you can TRUST from experts and practitioners at the top of their field.
- And a village that *gets* what it’s like when your child has allergies or food restrictions; who can offer support and answer all your burning questions. (Um, like “Is this rash on my son’s bottom normal?”...!!)
So you could keep going exactly as you are. Or…
You could discover a world of support for mums that has everything you need
At your fingertips.
A place filled with delicious cooking inspiration, accessible practitioner advice, and practical tips on ‘how to actually get it all done.’ The exact type of support allergy mums need – to go from surviving each day to… thriving.
Introducing Sharon Selby’s
allergy free club
An online membership for mums that takes all the hard work out of feeding your Allergy Kid (and the rest of your family!)
AND gives you unprecedented access to experienced allergy experts and health practitioners...
… so you can reduce your mental load,
eliminate your overwhelm,
and save HOURS of time (and worry!) each week.
If your child has allergies, food intolerances, or is a fussy eater, or you simply love the idea of feeding your family with nourishing wholefoods, this is the ONLY online membership that has everything you need
in one spot
WHAT MUM'S ARE SAYING:
“I have now managed to sneak in 9 vegetables in my daughter's bolognese made with homemade broth... you have me sneaking things like baby spinach and chia seeds into her smoothies... you have literally changed my whole way of thinking and have given me something positive to work with and hold onto. Whatever the future brings for my daughters allergies, she’s going to lead a more healthy and fulfilling life because of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
“My son with multiple food allergies has reduced his allergic responses to walnut, pecan and kiwi and is now able to eat avocado! The kids are less picky with their food, they are more energetic and all of my children look so much healthier. Sharon you have literally saved our sanity!”
“You have given us a new lease on life Sharon. Your encouragement has meant a lot and helped many of us including me get through some tough times when even the medical professionals were not giving us hope. I could never have imagined that I would have seen such a difference in our mental health in just a few weeks. My little girl is laughing and joking around and waking up full of energy and even playing after school she has that much energy.”
You don’t have to do this journey on your own.
It truly does take a village.
If you’re not in LOVE with the membership, cancel at any time.
When my youngest son, Coops, was born, I applied my new dietary knowledge... and completely transformed the typical allergy trajectory.
Despite starting life with reflux, eczema, and multiple food allergies (he was on a list of safe foods), things got BETTER for him… not worse.
Thanks to a strategic and nourishing diet, by the time Coops was 18 months old, he had overcome all his health issues and can now eat whatever he wants without reacting. (It’s amazing.)
Along the way, as well as figuring out how to help him heal, I also figured out how to make my own life easier — including how to stop spending my whole life in the kitchen, and how to stop feeling like I was *this close* to burnout all the time.
This knowledge made such a difference to my life, I knew I had to share it...
And that’s why I created this Club — for other mums who are in the thick of it.
As Australia’s leading allergy health coach, I love being able to help you nail all the pieces of the ‘allergy puzzle’, so that you feel empowered to help your child. I’m also here to help you radically reduce your overwhelm and start feeling like the best ever version of yourself...
If I can do it, anyone can! And I’d LOVE to show you how.
Hear from more of our mums:
"My son has been eczema free since I started Sharon’s diet recommendations. It took 3 months to completely clear it and there is no sign of it coming back. So grateful!”
"Just a little update. We’re on week 2 of gluten free and Maya is now pooing every two days! And her behaviour!!! Oh my word…she’s a dream! I can’t believe how much better she is. She is just a happy little girl and life is so much easier for it. Thank you for everything Sharon Selby."
“Livvy had a nut challenge in hospital on Tuesday with almonds which she was previously allergic to. She was so scared to eat the first almond but she passed with flying colours eating 8 almonds on the day. She now eats almonds daily. I know that healing her gut would have assisted in this result. Thank you Sharon, we are very grateful to you.”
IT’S TRULY THE ONLY CLUB AROUND THAT MAKES LIFE EASIER FOR MUMS AND GETS KIDS HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER.
Mums just like you are saying:
"I am so happy I joined Sharon’s program. I’m enjoying it so much, it has a great community, wonderful support and lots of knowledge to dive into deeper. Sharon, you are amazingly encouraging, inspiring, respectful and I appreciate so much all your knowledge and experience. You give hope, inspiration and a positive mindset shift to all the parents raising children with allergies. Thank you!"
"Sharon, your passion and wanting to help us mummas is amazing! I can’t thank you enough for the information, the recipes and the help and support you have given us!"
“My 2 year old daughter has eczema and from changing a few things in her diet, 10 days in and I’ve seen significant changes already! I had been battling for months trying to figure out what was triggering it but now we know! Thank you Sharon for sharing your knowledge, not only for us as a family but for the future generations to come.”
“Sharon just inspires action and has made a huge impact on my journey as a mum and to our family. Listening to her talk and follow her strategies and recipes has improved the health and wellbeing of my whole family.”
YOU CAN EXPECT WINS LIKE THESE
LEARN HOW TO:
- Cook one meal each night instead of 2 or 3
- Save HOURS in the kitchen each week (what could you do with all that free time?! #HelloBridgerton)
- Have your kids lap up their meals (instead of them ending up in the bin)
- Feel smug that you’re getting SO much nutrition into the whole family
- No more late nights googling for advice (and wondering if you can trust what you find)
- Less food wastage, fewer trips to the store, and lower grocery bills. (This membership really does pay for itself!)
- Fewer sick days and snotty noses for the whole family
- Answers from health experts on YOUR specific questions. (Consults with these guys are usually in the thousands)
- Never again feel like you’re alone on this journey
This membership is perfect for you if:
- Anyone in your family is dealing with food sensitivities, allergies, reflux, unexplained rashes and eczema, asthma, hayfever, fussy eating, behaviour, and digestive issues. Or you just want to learn all about health and cook healthier for your family.
- You’re tired of feeling alone, overwhelmed, and like you’re at the end of your tether.
- You’re interested in wholefood cooking, optimum health and ways to eliminate or reduce dairy and gluten, plus other processed foods and allergens in a healthy way.
- You want to nourish your child’s growing body with easy, budget-friendly, and super achievable methods and cooking know-how.
And this is not for you if:
- You aren’t prepared to try new things. And yes, that involves some cooking!
- You want to continue the allergy struggle on your own without any support, and guidance.
- You’re happy Googling for answers and recipes and hoping for the best.